- High Value Asset and Aeronautical Parts Sales
- Management and sales responsibilities for the sale of more than $25 million (annually) of surplus and excess capitalized assets and used (FAA certified) aeronautical parts and aircraft. These assets include machine tools, plant and processing equipment, aircraft ground support equipment, test and measurement equipment, regulated equipment, export controlled equipment, jet engine and other part lease programs.
- Recycling/Scrap Operations
- Management and sales responsibilities for the collection and sale of more 100 million pounds (annually) of scrap and recyclable materials generated by one of the world's largest aircraft manufacturers. Included in this count is more than 20 million pounds of aluminum alloys, over one million pounds of titanium, plus large quantities of steel, specialty and precious metals and aeronautical parts destruction following FAA directives.
- Electronics Recycling
- Management and sales responsibility for the collection and sale or destruction of electronics, including computer equipment, for a national electronics recycler.